Our procedures have changed and we are now promoting contact free services.
You will now notice;
- Our clinic doors are locked.
- All appointments including admissions, discharges are to be pre-booked.
- All medication, food and counter sales are to be pre-organised by calling the clinic or using a website request.
- A team member will come and collect your pet from the front region of the clinic to be brought inside for their clinical exam.
- A consultation will then be held over the phone with your Veterinarian.
- Your pet, any medications or supplies will be returned to you as promptly as possible and in the agreed location.
- Payment for services must be contactless. This can be arranged immediately over the phone.
Things that can help us, help you ;
- Have your mobile phone on you and on loud. Our team will need to speak to you to discuss your pet’s examination.
- Refrain from using your phone for other phone calls whilst waiting for your pet.
- Please do not leave the vicinity of the clinic. Having to search for you or to find you have left the premises can delay our team.
- If you have specific issues you would like addressed at your pet’s visit feel free to send us an email.
- Be patient. Due to these changes, we are not only operating with less staff but things are taking us a bit longer. If we anticipate a delay, we will communicate this with you.