Our hearts are with you as we lock down again our #jsvetcommunity.
Yes we are still open! We are an essential service.
All veterinary services will continue, but we do recommend to only visit us if it is essential to your pet. If their appointment can wait, we recommend postponing or cancelling. Or you can utilize our alternatives options.
When you visit us please:
- Check in with our QR code.
- You must a wear a mask.
- One person per pet to entry..
- Strict person limit on premises.
- Distance consultations are to recommence to help protect our team.
- BE KIND: our staff are here to help you and your pet and we will not tolerate aggression or abuse of any kind.
DOG GROOMING and PUPPY SCHOOL:
Postponed until further notice. Those with bookings we will be in contact and your pet will be placed on a list for us to contact you in due course.
We have alternatives available such as postage and delivery options, phone consultations so please get in touch with us.
If you are awaiting results, in quarantine or are feeling unwell , please STAY HOME.
We got this Melbourne! Stay connected with us during lockdown via email or phone.